Chicken tends to be one of those foods that people commonly get tired of… but I say, there is soooo much you can do with chicken! If you like the flavors of garlic and basil… this chicken recipe is for you! And BONUS: what a flavorful way to get veggies in too!
Roasted Chicken and Veggies
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (cut into bite size cubes)
- 2 cups fresh Broccoli Florets
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Green (or Yellow) Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 of a Red Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh Basil
- 1 Tbsp minced Garlic
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning (I use Mrs. DASH)
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Chop the chicken, and all of the vegetables as specified above.
- Pour olive oil into a large bowl. Add garlic and italian seasoning. Whisk until combined.
- Add the chicken, vegetables, and basil. Mix all ingredients with large spoon until the chicken and veggies are evenly coated with the oil/seasoning mixture.
- Spray a 9×13 inch pan (or roasting pan) with cooking spray. Transfer chicken/vegetables into pan.
- Bake at 450 degrees for about 25 minutes (or until chicken is fully cooked).
- Serve with pasta or rice. Enjoy 🙂